Electric tricycles use clean electric energy, have no w […]
Electric tricycles use clean electric energy, have no waste gas pollution, and have the advantages of simple operation, low noise, moderate price, and convenient maintenance. They can be used as a carrying tool or as a transportation tool, and are widely favored by people.
In the process of using power-assisted tricycles, strengthen maintenance and maintenance, master simple parts maintenance common sense, and develop good use habits, which can extend the service life of the vehicle.
1. The new car is used for 1-2 weeks. Generally, the whole car should be fully inspected, and the parts that are easy to loosen should be tightened and adjusted in time. The rotating parts (rear axle, front axle, front fork) and transmission (chain, sprocket) should be frequently adjusted. Check and maintain relative moving parts (handbrake, foot brake), add lubricating oil in time, tighten the fastening parts in time, and adjust the chain tension in time.
2. Brake: Regularly adjust the foot brake and hand brake. The braking distance of the vehicle must be effectively controlled within 4 meters. At the same time, the brake power switch must be able to power off in time.
3. During the use of the motor, the commutator should be cleaned regularly and the brushes and planetary gears should be replaced regularly. It is strictly forbidden to overload the motor, pay attention to moisture and prolong the service life of the motor. Generally, check the brushes once every 2-3 months. Adjust in time. It is recommended to open the protective ring on the motor in high temperature season to help heat dissipation, but it is not suitable for rainy days. All electrical components and wiring connections should be kept clean frequently to prevent oxidation to avoid poor conduction.
4, charging attention:
1) When the power supply voltage is low or the battery has been used for a long time (deteriorating performance), the charging time exceeds 10 hours and it cannot be converted to floating charging. At this time, as long as the ammeter indicates close to zero, it means that the battery is fully charged and does not affect normal driving. .
2). The normal charging current should not be greater than 18A. When it exceeds the safe value, the internal alarm device will keep beeping, reminding you to reduce the charging current to ensure the safety of the charger and battery. Occasionally, due to unstable power voltage Normal phenomenon, no adjustment is required.
5, battery maintenance:
1). The surface of the battery should be kept dry and clean. Metal and other debris should not be accumulated on it to prevent disconnection.
2) Absolutely do not use the power loss, even if the vehicle is not used temporarily, charge it once 2-3 days, otherwise it will affect the battery life.
3). If the battery is found to be deficient, it must be continuously charged for more than 36 hours before it can be used, otherwise the battery will not last long.
4) The battery should maintain a normal liquid level. If it is found to be short of liquid, add distilled water (before charging). It is forbidden to add charging liquid, replenishing liquid or other water quality.
6, pay attention
1). Due to the low temperature in winter, the battery discharge effect is poor, and the vehicle mileage is only 60% of normal, which is purely normal. Please do not misunderstand the battery quality.
2) If the motor is burned out due to the delay in replacing the brush, our company is not responsible.