We all know that the braking of electric vehicles wi […]
We all know that the braking of electric vehicles will not be so flexible when the time is long, so how to adjust the braking system of electric vehicles?
1. Lubrication is an important part of the maintenance of electric vehicles. The front axle, bottom bracket, flywheel, front fork shock absorber rotation fulcrum and other components should be scrubbed every six months to a year, and butter or oil should be added as needed.
2. Adjustment of the brake system: Loosen the screw on the brake wire fixing seat, then tighten or loosen the brake wire so that the average distance between the brake blocks on both sides and the rim is 1.5mm-2mm, and then tighten the screws.
3. Sometimes the chain will loosen after riding for a period of time. The adjustment method is as follows:
Loosen the rear axle nut and tighten the adjusting chain until the chain is moderately tight. At the same time, make sure that the rear wheel is parallel to the frame, and then tighten the nuts on both sides. If the chain is too tight, just reverse the operation as described above. The chain tightness is appropriate (sag 10mm-15mm).
4. When adjusting the height of the handlebars, pay attention that the safety wire on the saddle should not be exposed. And pay attention to the tightening torque of the core screw not less than 18N.m. The torque of tightening the cross bar to the bolt is not less than 18N.m.
5. When adjusting the height of the saddle, pay attention that the safety wire on the saddle should not be exposed, and pay attention to the tightening torque of the saddle clamping nut and the saddle tube clamping bolt not less than 18N.m.
6. Check whether the brake performance is good, pay attention to rain, snow and increase the braking distance when riding down.
Taizhou Zenghui Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd (formerly Taizhou Zenghui Electric Vehicle Factory) was founded in 2000. We are a professional enterprise working for the research and development of electrically operated tricycle, electric quadricycle, electric scooter with our own frame and assembly factory.