Four-wheel Electric vehicles can be seen everywhere in […]
Four-wheel Electric vehicles can be seen everywhere in our lives, and there are more and more people riding electric vehicles. Popularize the fire protection awareness of electric vehicles.
1. Always check the electric bicycle's circuit plug-in points to prevent the contact points from igniting and heating due to weak contact; avoid short circuits and series accidents caused by line aging and wear.
2. During the normal use of the electric vehicle, if there is a failure, you should choose a professional maintenance organization or personnel, do not disassemble the electrical protection device without authorization, and ensure that the electrical circuit and the protection device are intact and effective.
3. When charging the battery of an electric bicycle, flammable gas will escape. Therefore, the charging must not be carried out in a narrow and sealed environment. It should be done outdoors as much as possible, or the battery should be removed and charged separately.
4. When charging, choose a suitable line. The line should be fixed and installed, and short-circuit and leakage protection devices should be installed.
5. The charging of electric vehicles must be far away from flammable materials. The charging time is too long, the charging time is too long, the charger is overheated and it is easy to cause fire. When charging, it should be charged according to the instructions. The charging time should not exceed 10 in principle. Hours.
6. When starting and climbing when the electric bicycle is traveling, you should pedal to help to prevent excessive starting current and long-term overloading of the mechanical parts, causing overheating damage to the motor coil, wiring, battery and governor, or even causing damage. Into a disaster. Try to avoid driving on rainy days and water-filled roads to prevent water from entering the motor and short-circuit and fire during charging.
As long as we use electric vehicles reasonably, there will be no fires. The main purpose is to remind everyone to use electric vehicles and put safety first when charging.