1. When adjusting the height of the handlebar, pay atte […]
1. When adjusting the height of the handlebar, pay attention to the safety line of the riser should not be exposed outside the front fork lock.
2. When adjusting the height of the saddle, note that the safety line of the saddle should not be exposed outside the tube.
3. The front and rear brakes should be flexible and can be quickly reset by the spring force. After the brakes, the gap between the brakes and the sleeve should be left at a finger distance. The brake shoes on both sides are parallel to the brakes. The deviations are up and down and left and right.
4. Check if the brake power-off device is in good condition, support the bracket, open the electric door, rotate the right turn handle, start the motor, and then gently hold the left brake lever, the motor should be able to quickly cut off the power and gradually stop the rotation. At this time, if the motor can't be powered off, stop the drive and ask the professional to repair it before use.
5. After the air is filled to a certain pressure, turn the rim and hit the tire evenly by hand, then continue to inflate to make the tire and the rim match, so as to avoid the phenomenon of slippery when riding.